York Chapter #67
Membership is open to adults age 18 and up
We have an active juniors program for kids, Please see the Juniors page for more information.
MEMBER BENEFITS FROM OUR NATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Outdoor America: You will receive our quarterly magazine with award-winning conservation articles you won't read anywhere else plus advocacy updates and success stories from league members around the country.
Reports and Newsletters: You can also receive several newsletters and reports each year that cover specific issues such as watershed conservation and sustainability education. If you have e-mail access, you can sign up for our electronic newsletter, "Conservation Currents," which offers the latest news from our programs.
Online Advocacy: You can sign up for Action Alerts to be notified when important legislation needs your support. You can also access our Conservation Action Center, a powerful tool that allows you to contact your elected officials directly.
Discounts and Insurance: Members receive discounts on publications and materials offered by the League and group life insurance.
Application Process -
NOTE: As of March 1st, 2023, our membership process has changed, please read the below process carefully.
Only Cash, checks and money orders are accepted for membership fees, we do not have the ability to process electronic payments at this time.
1. Print an application using the big blue button below. You must bring your filled out application with you to each of the events listed below, it is your "passport" for joining our chapter. We will not keep track of your attendance in any other way, than to sign your application at each step.
2. Fill out the information sections completely and sign, giving us permission to do a background check, and fill out reason for joining.
Please use complete legal First, Middle and Last names, and any appropriate suffixes. Please put nick or preferred names in parentheses.
3. Attend a Chapter Work Detail, see our website calendar for dates and times. Be sure to sign the attendance sheet, and have whoever is in charge sign and date your application.
4. Attend an Orientation. Sign up for an orientation using the big blue button below. At the end of it have your application signed by whoever is in charge and give it to them with your application fee.
5. The person who gave your orientation will conduct your background check on the next business day, and if there are any issues he will contact you for further investigation. If it is a complicated matter you will be asked to attend a board meeting for clarification.
8. The board will review and vote on your application at the next board meeting, the first Tuesday of each month.
9. You must attend a membership meeting (see our calendar on the website for dates) and be introduced to the membership where they will vote on you and if you are accepted you will receive your membership card and gate key card at that membership meeting.
If you are unable to attend a membership meeting you may attend a second work detail, or any scheduled club function, such as one of our trout stockings, matches, trap shoots, committee work details, Youth Field Day, Kids Fishing Derby or the Family Picnic. Be sure to have an officer sign your application or have them contact whoever is holding your application. If this is the case you will be voted on by the membership at the first meeting after every step on the application is complete.
Orientations: Orientations are an interactive walking tour of the grounds where the prospective member will be introduced to the club grounds, amenities and activities we enjoy as members. Please dress for the weather.
CLUB DUES:The club's membership calendar year starts on January 1st. Club dues include membership in our state and national parent organizations. Initiation fee only applies to the first year of membership. Make checks payable to IWLA York Chapter 67.
For any questions, please contact our membership team at email@example.com
|Individual Memberships||Initiation Fee||Annual Dues||Total|
|1 year ||$75||$110|